sexta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2009

Música/Estado de Espirito

É incrível como há músicas que reflectem na perfeição o nosso estado de espírito, e, que nos fazem pensar no que realmente sentimos de momento e, por uma fracção de segundo temos pelo menos a sensação de que não somos os únicos a passar pelo mesmo.


How well I remember all those moments when we touched But memories are all I have left hE took you away from, took you away from me I'm dying to love, I'm dying to live again Dying to love, to follow you Dying to love, my life I shall give I am dying to love, to finally live again Time moves on without me As I yearn for this to end How long must I bleed in this life When there's nothing to bleed for, nothing to feel anymore I'm dying to love, I'm dying to live again Dying to love, to follow you Dying to love, my life I shall give I am dying to love, to finally live again I'm dying to love, I'm dying to live again Dying to love, to follow you Dying to love, my life I shall give I am dying to love In death I will live again, live again, see you again, again

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário