domingo, 13 de novembro de 2011

Early Winter

Memories of summer days
When i was with my arms wide open
To let the heat in my body
And then closing them like a locket.

Saying my tears weren’t worth it
They weren’t more than a waste
Now i’m not wasting any of them
They don’t fall, they dry on my face

I couldn’t have been
The fire you wanted me to be
In this Christmas eve all that’s left are ashes
And you do not belong here

Leaves changed their colours for us
Would you do the same for me
I’d ask you that gently
If i knew where would you be

Always thought we were
Both sides from the same gun
You fix i break
We are where we began

And winter came for both of us
No one held a blanket to keep the cold from coming
And now, more than our bodies entwined like dust
Our souls are outside, freezing

Baseado em "Early Winter", Gwen Stefani:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário