quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2013

Scarborough Fair


Are you going to Scarborough Fair
where all the things are bought and sold
hope you find my sweet love there
hope you find him wise and bold

Tell him to wait for me at shore
where all the waves crash so fast
tell him that despite all the distance
our love is strong and meant to last

Tell him to make something for me
something that's soft, sweet and tender
something i can hold during my travels
something that will always help me to remember

Tell him to count all the grains of sand
that make the shore almost infinite
tell him to remind that our love is strong
stronger than slate, marble and granite

I will be there before he's done
hope i will arrive on time
I'll kneel on the floor and ask him in marriage
to be forever, the true love of mine.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário